John and Diana, in the basement of their Washington, West Virginia home in February 1990 started Fanelli Boys & Associates. Between 1991 and 1993, John and Diana remanufactured toner cartridges and re-inked ribbons in the evening and through many-a-night, while selling and delivering the recycled office products during the day. Eventually FBA added one salesperson and one part time remanufacturing technician. In July 1993, Fanelli Boys & Associates secured a modest rental house in Parkersburg, WV for approximately 3 months before FBA purchased an office building at 1818 7th Street in Parkersburg which became our home for 10 years. During this period Fanelli Boys & Associates incorporated and became Fanelli Boys Inc., and grew from the original four to twenty employees by 2008.